Bookmark Our Page By Adding Our Website To Your Home Screen
We understand your child's teeth are very important (even though they lose their first set). These first set of teeth set up how the second set will look and feel. We believe a lifetime of good dental health begins in childhood, by having regular checks; any developing problems may be detected and treated early, or hopefully avoided all together. An early start will help them maintain a healthy smile for years to come.
Let our professional children's dentists team in Sydney take care of you and your family, and make your six-monthly visit to the dentist a pleasant experience.
To care for your children's teeth we recommend 6 steps to achieve a strong healthy dentition.
1. Brush your child's teeth twice a day. This should start as soon as teeth appear.
2. Your children should have a balanced diet. Low in sugar, to minimise the risk of tooth decay.
3. Babies with teeth should monly have water in their bottle at night to prevent bottle caries (decay).
4. Dental visits should begin at around 2 - 3 years of age to ensure yoiur child is confident about visiting the dentist.
5. Fluoride and fissure sealants are recommended for your children's molars, which first erupt at about 6 years of age.
6. Children playing sport should wear mouthguards to protect their teeth.